Jawarhar Medical Foundations (JMF Dhule)
Courses offered by ACPM Medical College
1) Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of surgery (MBBS)
A candidate will be held eligible for admission on fulfillment of following conditions:--
1. The candidate must have completed 17 yrs of age before 30th October of the year of admission.
2. The SSC or equivalent examination certificate will constitute valid proof of date of birth.
3. The candidate must have passed 12th std. examination under 10+2 system of Maharashtra State HSC Board or an equivalent examination of any recognised Indian Board or University with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English as subjects with a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physiscs, Chemistry and Biology in one and the same attempt.
4. Candidate belonging to constitutional reservation catagory should have obtained not less than 40% of marks in physics, chemistry and biology taken together in one and the same attempt, in the qualifying examinations.
5. In case any lacuna is found after admission and enrollment & eligibility is denied by the M.U.H.S. Nashik to which the institute is affiliated, the institute shall not be responsible for any loss direct or indirect to the student on this account, and his/her admission is liable for cancellation
2) BSc (Nursing)
For admission in the B.Sc. nursing course, the candidate should have passed 12th standard examination with science faculty. He /She should have passed Asso - CET entrance examination with minimum 50% marks. The candidate should have completed 18 years of age.
SELECTION: Selection is based on merit of Asso-CET Entrance examination conducted every year in the month of May.
EXAMINATION: At the end of each year, written and practical examinations will be held by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik. Minimum marks required for passing in any examination are 50% in each subject.
3) Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
A candidate will be held eligible for admission on fulfillment of following conditions:-
1. The candidate must have completed 17 yrs of age before 30th October of the year of admission. The S.S.C or equivalent examination certificate clearly endorsing date of birth will constitute valid proof of date of birth of the candidate.
2. The candidate must have passed the 12th standard examination under 10+2 system of Maharashtra state higher Secondary Education board or an equivalent examination of any recognized Indian Board/University with physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually as subjects with a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, & Biology in one and the same attempt.
3. Candidates belonging to scheduled castes, scheduled tribes including V.J and nomadic tribes and other backward classes should have obtained not less than 40% of total aggregate marks of Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together, in one and the same attempt in the qualifying examination.
4. No rounding off of the marks obtained by the candidate in qualifying examination will be done. If the percentage of marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together, comes to 49.75 the candidate will not qualify for admission. Similarly candidate of reserved category (B.C) obtaining 39.75 % in physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together will not be considered eligible for admission.
5. It is the candidate’s responsibility to see that he/she possess required qualifications for admission to BDS course. In case any lacuna is found after admission and enrollment is denied by he Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik (to which the institute is affiliated) the institute shall not be responsible for any loss direct or indirect to the student on this account.
Jawarhar Medical Foundations (JMF Dhule)
ACPM Medical College or Jawahar Medical Foundation's Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Memorial Medical College is a medical college in Dhule, Maharashtra affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (M.U.H.S., Nashik).
Each year, around February-March, the medical college students organize a college gathering. The batch which organizes is usually in first half of the third academic year of their studies. The students'governing council which consists of a General Secretary, Sports, Cultural, Fine Arts, Literary, Orchestra, Prize Distribution and Drama Secretaries handle the entire festival with guidance from the allotted teacher in-charge of the respective committee. literary events and sports events are conducted in the few days that run up to the festival. The highlight of the festival is usually a Volly ball final and Marathi drama which are performed on a professional scales. A cultural event usually follows on the next day. Both these events are held at Hire Bhavan, in the city of Dhule. The academic prize distribution and the literary events are held in the college auditorium itself. The festival culminates on the last day with a dance night. Such annual festival has different name each year - such as Beats (organizing batch - 1999), Renaissance (organizing batch - 2000), Oasis (organizing batch - 2001) and Phoenix (organizing batch - 2002).
Tags: ACPM Medical College MBBS BDS BSc (Nursing) Admission Date Form application form download eligibility criteria selection process procedure entrance exam entrance test examination syllabus download prospectus download admission 2011 admission dates admission form download details information website link url