Balaji Institute of Telecom and Management (BITM) Pune
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM - Executive)
PGDM [Marketing, International Business, Finance]
1. Any graduate with 50 percentage of marks who have at least five years of industrial work experience as a full time employee in the field of Sales, Marketing, Human Resource, Finance, Operations, Systems and related areas of management in the industry is eligible to apply for our PGDM - Executive Batch (Full Time). These applicants should submit the industry experience certificate signed by the Director (HR) or any other authorised signatory of the Company / Companies and copies of their Appointment Letters along with the application form. There will be no difference in the course curriculum for this batch and they will receive the same inputs as applicable to the PGDM Programs except for the fact that they can expect lateral placements with higher compensation packages. Those having lesser number of industrial experiences also get different and upgraded placements depending upon their corporate experience though they may not be admitted to the Executive Batch, but to the other courses.
2. Relevant work experience means full time employment in any company and not in the family business. It also means working on fulltime basis on the specialization departments in the company such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Operations and so on. Only such candidates can expect differential compensations based on work experience. However the selection committee can look into all the other type of work experiences and consider award of marks.
How To Apply:
Application Form for Full Time programs is a part of this prospectus. Prospectus includes:
(a) Application Form, (b) Admit Card. All these documents, mentioned above bear the same prospectus number, need to be duly filled and submitted to the address mentioned below.
Application form & Prospectus for the programme of choice can be obtained in the below-mentioned ways.
1. By Hand: Remit Rs.1500/- (Rupees Fifteen Hundred only) by cash at the Institute's Admissions office between 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
2. By Post/ Courier: Send a Demand Draft for Rs.1550/- (Rupees Fifteen Hundred & Fifty only) drawn in favour of “President, Sri Balaji Society, Pune”. Write the name & address of the applicant on the reverse side of Demand Draft.
3. Downloadable: Online Application Form for academic year 2011 -13. Send a Demand Draft for Rs 1550/- (Rupees Fifteen Hundred & Fifty only). Write the name & address of the applicant on the reverse side of Demand Draft. - Download application form.
4. Buy Prospectus & Application from Selected Branches:
(a) AXIS Bank: You can buy prospectus & application form from selected AXIS Bank branch all over the India by paying Rs 1500/- (Rupees Fifteen Hundred only).
(b) IMS: You can buy prospectus & application form from selected IMS branch all over the India by paying Rs 1500/- (Rupees Fifteen Hundred only).
(c) Career Launcher: You can buy prospectus & application form from selected Career Launcher branch all over the India by paying Rs 1500/- (Rupees Fifteen Hundred only).
(d) TIME: You can buy prospectus & application form from selected TIME Coaching centre all over the India by paying Rs 1500/- (Rupees Fifteen Hundred only).
(e) Apply Online (Web Form): The applicant could visit the partner website and apply online for the academic year 2011 -13. Various payment options are available. Kindly visit the site – apply online click Here
All the requests for prospectus and all the inquiries related to admission should be directed to the under mentioned address:-
Sri Balaji Society
S.No.55/2-7, Tathawade, Opp. Wakad Police Station off Mumbai-Bangalore bypass, Pune – 411033, Tel: +91-20-6674 1235/ 6674 1236, Fax: +91-20-6674 1234, E-mail: email@example.com
Balaji Institute of Telecom and Management (BITM)
The Balaji Institute of Telecom and Management (BITM), an AICTE approved institute run by Sri Balaji Society, is governed by our President, Prof. (Col.) A. Balasubramanian. BITM was started in the year 2002 with a focus on the dynamic needs of the industry in the ever-changing business environment and is driven by powerful forces of technological innovation, intense competition & globalization. BITM has been ranked 3rd amongst the top B-Schools in Telecom & Management in India by 'Outlook' (Dated September 27, 2004).
BITM trains its student managers to become the enablers of tomorrow's world. It strives to transform individuals into multi-faceted, multi-skilled, multi-lingual, dynamic, well-groomed and well-trained corporate citizens through intense grooming with a variety of our course specializations ranging from Telecom, Marketing, Finance, Operations, and Systems, with focus on IT & Telecom Management. The students are compatible and enabled for all sectors of the industry and also cater to the niche segment of the ever-changing and dynamic telecom industry.
Tags: PGDM Admission BITM Pune Balaji Institute of Telecom and Management pgdm course pgdm admission 2011 notification 2011 application form download prospectus syllabus download application form download admission date admission form download forms dates