Bachelor of Technology (BTech)
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Technology (MTech)
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
· Minimum 60% marks in Class 10 and 10+2 with PCM (For CSE, ICT & ECE) and PCB/PCM/PCMB (For BT) from any board in India or its equivalent from any other country
· For CSE, ICT & ECE: on the basis of merit obtained in JEE / AIEEE /SAT 2011 scores
· For BT: on the basis of merit obtained in NIIT University Online Examination
· Interview conducted by NIIT University
How To Apply:
· Applicants can apply online at www.niituniversity.in or on the prescribed application form downloaded from the site or available at NIIT University Admission Office
· Applicants must be accompanied by a payment of Rs 1350/- made by a Cheque/Demand Draft in favour of NIIT University’ Payable at New Delhi, or by Credit Card for online applications
· For details, visit www.niituniversity.in
NIIT University (NU)
The NIIT University is equipped with state-of-the-art technology-enabled teaching and a strong research-focused curriculum, some of which originated in NIIT’s incubation lab viz. Centre for Research in Cognitive Systems (CRCS) on IIT Delhi campus. This award-winning lab, including the team, equipment, patents and cumulative body of research is gifted by NIIT Limited as the first building block of the upcoming not-for-profit NIIT University.
The strong reputation for Trust, Innovation and Technology that has been created by NIIT Limited will provide a powerful platform for the NIIT University in its formative years.
Tags: NIIT University Admission BTech MBA MTech PhD Date Form Course admission 2011 notification 2011 2012 2103 2014 application date admission form admission date entrance exam test examination prospectus syllabus download