Google Groups
Subscribe to Free Admission Notification
Visit this group

Friday, May 6, 2011

BTech BPharma Admission Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology (PSIT Kanpur)

Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology (PSIT Kanpur) 


Bachelor of Technology (BTech) (II Year)
Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharma) (II Year)

Admission Information
 Admission through SEE - UPTU 2010 Counseling: Candidates are advised to always mention the Institute Code in the admission form during counseling. The Institute Code of Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology, Kanpur is 164. 85% seats are allotted through SEE - UPTU 2010 counseling and remaining 15% seats are filled through management.
 Admission through management seats: 1st preference to UPTU - SEE rank holders and 2nd preference to AIEEE rank holders and third preference to the candidates who have secured 60% marks in 10+2 Examination on merit basis only and followed by subjects (PCM / PCB) and personal interview.
 Admission in B.Tech IInd Year: Minimum qualification B.Sc. (PCM) / Diploma in any discipline with Minimum 60% marks. Admission in B.Pharm IInd Year: Minimum qualification Diplome in Pharmacy with minimum 60% marks.

Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology (PSIT Kanpur) 
Uttar Pradesh 

PSIT received the first ray of sun in the year 2004 under the leadership of Mr. Pranveer Singh , the Honorable Chairman and Prof S. J Pande, Director of the institute.

The opening marked the culmination of an extended effort by Mr. Pranveer Singh , to establish a climate that fosters innovations , assimilation of new ideas, technology ,strong mentoring programmes and a constant drive to improve the processes.

Tags: BTech BPharma Admission  Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology (PSIT Kanpur) application form download forms dates admission 2011 notification 2011 notice eligibility criteria selection process procedure entrance examination prospectus syllabus download 

No comments: