Birla Institute of Technology (BIT Noida)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
Bachelor of Science (BSc) (Animation and Multimedia)
How To Apply:
1. Candidates should obtain our Undergraduate Information Brochure and Application Forms to apply
2. The prescribed application forms and Undergraduate Information Brochure will be available across the counter from May 26, 2009 to June 6, 2009, from all Campuses on all working days during working hours, on payment by crossed Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of Birla Institute of Technology, payable at Ranchi. Please note that (a) payment will only be accepted by crossed bank draft as above. (b) An application fee of Rs 250/- per application has to be sent with each completed form.
3. To receive the Undergraduate Information Brochure of 2009 and form by post, send a crossed bank draft for Rs. 600/- in favour of Birla Institute of Technology, payable at Ranchi, along with two self-addressed slips of paper (10 cm x 10 cm) with your name and address clearly written in block capitals and telephone number, and a letter mentioning the course applied for to reach on or before May 30, 2009. Write UG A- 2009 on the envelope.
4. With each Brochure, candidates will find a set of three application forms (non-transferable). Based on their eligibility, candidates may use each form to apply for one programme at one Place for Study Candidates must send an application fee of Rs. 250 with each completed application form to their choice of place for study for that programme by the date specified. Each set of application forms has a Form Number, which may be noted and cited in correspondence if required. Candidates should keep photocopies of their completed forms for their own reference.
5. Candidates should complete each application form neatly and send in one of the envelopes provided, along with the application fee of Rs 250/- by crossed Demand Draft, photocopies of pass certificate of class 10 , Marksheet of class 10 & class 12 and caste/Special category certificate and one completed acknowledgement card, to Director of the Campus, which is the choice of Place for Study by June 13, 2009. Acknowledgement cards will be marked with a Registration Number and sent back to candidates. The application fee of Rs 250/- by crossed Demand Draft should be made in favour of Birla Institute of Technology, payable at the location of Place for Study. Write your name, your application form no. and course applied – BBA or BBA (Evening, Noida) or BCA or B.Sc. (A&M) on the back of photocopies of the documents.
6. Candidates may use any one of the three application forms to apply for only one of the above programmes at any one choice of Place for Study. They may also use the second & third application forms to apply for another programme following the same procedure as described for the first one. It must be carefully noted that one application form has to be used for one programme only. The candidate must note that each application form must accompanied by separate application fee of Rs. 250/ - in the form Demand Draft as per instructions already given in Point 5. For example, if a candidate applies for three programmes, he/she has to send three demand drafts of Rs. 250/- each as separate application fees for each programme.
Procedure for applying with the downloaded application form
The candidate has to enclose a crossed demand draft of Rs. 600/- in favour of Birla Institute of Technology, payable at Ranchi and another crossed demand draft of Rs. 250/- in favour of Birla Institute of Technology, payable at the location of Place for Study along with duly filled application form. The candidate will be sent the Undergraduate Information Brochure and Acknowledgement card mentioning his registration Number, which would also be displayed on the Institute Website.
In case the candidate wants to use second and third application forms for different programmes, he/she has to submit additional crossed demand draft of Rs. 250/- for each additional programme in favour of Birla Institute of Technology, payable at the location of Place for Study.
Candidate are advised to read carefully all the instruction given under the heading How to Apply.
Birla Institute of Technology (BIT Noida)
Birla Institute of Technology is an autonomous engineering and technology oriented institute of higher education located in Ranchi, Jharkhand, India. It is a Deemed University under section 3 of the Universtiy Grants Commission Act, 1956.
In addition to Mesra (Ranchi), BIT has extension centres in Lalpur (Ranchi), Allahabad, Kolkata, Noida, Jaipur, Chennai, Patna and Deoghar, and overseas extension centres in Bahrain, Muscat (Oman), Ras al-Khaimah (UAE) and Mauritius.
The Birla Institute of Technology was established in 1955 at Mesra, Ranchi, by the philanthropist and industrialist B M Birla. The institute was affiliated to Patna University until 1960 and then to Ranchi University. BIT was declared a deemed university in 1986 under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 under notification No. F. 9-2/83-U.3 of August 28, 1986.
Tags: Birla Institute of Technology Admission BBA BCA BSc BIT Noida course application form download forms dates eligibility criteria selection process procedure entrance exam entrance test entrance examination details information website link url