AICAR Business School
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
Graduates in any discipline from a recognized university/institution.
Those appearing in the final examination (for graduation) in March/April 2011 are also eligible to apply, subject to their clearance of the degree examination.
Work Experience and consistent, good academic performance are given adequate weightage.
Selection Procedure: Consists of:
Part A: Written tests of AICAR or scores of CAT, XAT, MAT, CET and ATMA
Part B: (i) GD (Group Discussion) and (ii) Personal interview (PI)
Part C: Presentation on a given topic / Case Analysis
Part D: (i) Past academic performance and (ii) Work experience.
Final selection is based on the aggregate scores in the various parts (elements) of the admissions / selection process.
How To Apply:
NOTE: The cost of the application form is INR.1200/- (INR One thousand two hundred rupees only)
Applying to AICAR on-line.
1. Purchase the form using a Credit or Debit card
2. Once payment is complete. The AICAR application will be displayed in your Browser.
3. Please put thought and effort into filling this form on-line.
4. Once the form is filled in please click Submit to deliver the form's content to AICAR
5. AICAR will acknowledge receipt of your application form
6. Next AICAR will immediately dispatch it's brochure and other relevant material to you via courier
7. Simply click on the below links to download the application form for:
à click here to download application form for (PGDM)
8. Save it to your computer
9. Print it out
10. Fill it in correctly
11. Purchase a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.1, 200/- made in favour of AICAR Business School payable at Mumbai from your bankers
12. Courier the filled in application form together with the demand draft to AICAR at the address given below:
AICAR Business School
A-101, Vintage Pearl, 29th Road, TPS-III, Bandra (West), Mumbai – 400 050, India.
Tel: 022-26552531/32 Fax: 022 – 26552529 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
AICAR Business School, AICARBS
[Asian Institute of Communication and Research]
Nestled in the foothills of Matheran, a pleasant 90 minutes journey from Mumbai, amidst lush green landscape, lies a Business School that seeks to be a cradle for nurturing new millennial leaders.
AICAR Business School was set up seven years ago by a group of eminent corporate citizens, who had dedicated themselves to establish a world class, residential centre of learning that would establish unparalleled standards of management and communication practice.
Tags: AICAR Business School PGDM Admission Date Application Form notification 2011 notice PGDM admission 2011 PGDM Course admission date admission form download prospectus download syllabus